CHECKING IN RESERVATION
It is very IMPORTANT to check your Reservation online to make sure your booking information is correct including spelling and date of birth. To Confirm your reservation, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.carnival.com
- Select 'Organizer Access' at bottom of the page (under 'Already Booked' column)
- Provide reservation number, guest last name with date of birth, ship and sail date
- From 'My Cruise Manager' page please select 'Cruise Details'
- Select 'Online Check-In' to complete registration (follow the prompts) from 'Select a Guest' or 'Get Started'
- Answer Guest Information, Citizenship Information, Travel Information, set up the Onboard Expense Account and accept the Cruise Ticket Contract
- Then select 'View Cruise Documents' (check all boxes please)
- From E-Document you may print Boarding Pass (page one) and Luggage Tags (last page)
Online Check-In ends at 11:59pm ET the night before your cruise; after that time you will have to check in at the pier. You may also access your reservation through your carnival.com profile if you already have a profile. Please note you must add the reservation into your profile.
If Online Check-In is already completed, you may click on 'Print Documents' found in the 'To Do List Box' on the My Cruise Manager page.
On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Check-In has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
Although it is recommended by Carnival to have a passport - U.S. citizens can board Carnival with proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate issued by a government agency, accompanied by a government-issued photo I.D. For more information from Carnival click here.
What is Faster to the Fun?
Faster to the Fun is an optional program that Carnival sells to guests who want to make their travel a little smoother. It offers several benefits not just at the start of the cruise but all throughout. They cannot be purchased a la carte or once you board, as they are sold only via this package and on a quantity controlled basis. There are several special benefits to this that make it worth the purchase.
- Priority Check-in - Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes for initial embarkation at onset of cruise.
- Guaranteed Stateroom - Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.
- Express Luggage - Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!
- Guest Services - You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.
- Dining Reservations- Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).
- Priority Tender Boarding -We hope you take advantage of Carnival's Excursions. If you choose to explore the destination on your own, you will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore.
- Debarkation -We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late debarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.
Please note, there is no specific "set" time, nor a specific arrival time required... once clearance is received from Customs to start boarding, Faster to the Fun guests will board after our VIFP Club Platinum & Diamond Guests. Space is Limited.
After purchasing Faster to the Fun package, please remember to re-print your boarding documents so Faster to Fun reflects on your documents. Have FUN!
(Note: VIFP Club Diamond & Platinum members do not need to purchase this package as these and other benefits are included as part of your VIFP Club status.)
Faster to the Fun FAQ
How much does it cost?
Faster to the Fun starts at $49.95 per cabin. For cruises four days and shorter, the cost is $49.95. For cruises 5 days and longer, you pay $59.95 per cabin.
Does everyone in my group need to buy Faster to the Fun? No. This is another great aspect of it. Because cabins check in together rather than each person checking in individually, FTTF is sold by cabin. That means if FTTF is $49.95 for your cruise, that’s $49.95 for the entire cabin, not per person. If you have multiple cabins – like when we travel with my parents – then each cabin needs to purchase Faster to the Fun to take advantage of the benefits.
If I'm going to purchase FTTF should I buy it now?
It sells out. There are a limited number of Faster to the Fun packages sold. Cruisers in the know tend to buy them as soon as they book their cruises because they know that FTTF is well worth the cost. As soon as you check in online – which you can do months in advance –
How do I purchase FTTF?
You can book your Faster to the Fun online at carnival.com as a shore excursion or by calling our Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648 during business hours (8:00am-12:00am ET, Monday through Sunday). If you wait until closer to your cruise, it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to book it. The good news is that Carnival holds back some passes to ensure that high loyalty cruisers (who board ahead of everyone else) don’t “need” that space and time. As it gets closer to the cruise and Carnival sees how many early boarders have booked, they may release some more FTTF packages, but don’t count on it. may be placed online 24/7 at www.carnival.com/Funshops or by calling our Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648 during business hours (8:00am-12:00am ET, Monday through Sunday).