Come cruise the ocean with Chicano/Tejano music's greatest entertainers and party aboard the luxurious Carnival Inspiration. Enjoy a star-studded vacation with unparalleled access to legendary stars from Chicano/Tejano Music. Enjoy celebrity-led activities, attend meet/greets and run into your favorite stars all weekend long at the full service casino/bar, during meals, poolside relaxing, drinking at the bar and so much more!
THE CHICANO CLASSICS CRUISE 2019
- ILLUSIONS BANDLEADER AND CRUISE MUSIC COORDINATOR, POLO MARTINEZ.
- ONE HALF OF THE DUO "LITTLE JOE JOHNNY Y LA FAMILIA", JOHNNY HERNANDEZ, WITH HITS LIKE "EL REBELDE", "POR UNA MUJER CASADA", "POR UN AMOR", "RANCHO GRANDE" AND OF COURSE THE CHICANO NATIONAL ANTHEM RECORDED WITH HIS BROTHER LITTLE JOE, "LAS NUBES".
- BACKING UP JOHNNY HERNANDEZ WILL BE LITTLE JOE JOHNNY Y LA FAMILIA TRIBUTE BAND, GRUPO LAS NUBES.
- GRAMMY AWARD WINNER AND CHICANO LEGEND, AUGUSTIN RAMIREZ WITH HITS LIKE "SANGRE DE INDIO", "DAMELO", "QUE CHULITA ESTAS", "EL BARCO CHIQUITO" AND "TRES RAMITAS".
- THE "ROYAL JESTERS SINGER" AND SOLO ARTIST, JOE JAMA WITH HITS LIKE "CHICANITA", "MY LIFE", "COSAS DE LA VIDA", "SOY FELIZ" AND "YO SOY CHICANO"
- "MALO'S' ORIGINAL SINGER AND SONGWRITER OF THE SMASH HIT "SUAVECITO", AND CURRENT SINGER OF THE SUPER GROUP "SAPO", RICHARD BEAN
- "EL CHICANO'S" SINGER OF THE SMASH HIT "SABOR A MI", AND "THE SISTERS" SINGER WITH HER SISTERS ROSELLA AND MARY, ERSI ARVIZU.
- GRAMMY WINNING PRODUCER, ARRANGER, SINGER, PERFORMER WHO TOURED WITH THE BAND FANDANGO USA AND SINGER OF THE HIT SONG, "CHARANGA", HUGO GUERRERO.
- AWARD WINNING CHICANO LEGEND, SINGER/SONGWRITER/PRODUCER JORGE ALEJANDRO OF "JORGE ALEJANDRO Y LA PAZ" HAS TOURED ON HIS OWN AND WORKED WITH SUCH GREATS AS MARCO ANTONIO SOLIS, LOS BUKIS, MAZZ, DAVID LEE GARZA and MICHAEL SALGADO JUST TO NAME A FEW, HE HAS HAD HIT AFTER HIT SUCH AS "DOS MONEDAS", "MI HIJA QUERIDA" AND "BESOS CALLEJEROS", AND WRITTEN SOME VERY BIG HITS FOR OTHER BIG STARS SUCH AS "SIN ELLA" FOR MICHAEL SALGADO AND MANY MANY OTHERS.
- FREE PARTY AT PAPA'S AND BEER IN ENSENADA MX WITH ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHICANO ARTISTS FOR CHICANO CLASSICS CRUISERS.
- THERE WILL BE MEET AND GREETS, Q & A / AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS WITH ALL ARTISTS, LOTS OF DANCING AND PERFORMANCES EVERYDAY ON THE CRUISE. DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING ADVENTURE. SEE YOU THERE!!
LITTE JOE JOHNNY TRIBUTE BAND, GRUPO LAS NUBES WILL BE BACKING UP JOHNNY HERNANDEZ AND OTHER ARTISTS.
JOHNNY HERNANDEZ: ONE HALF OF THE DUO LITTLE JOE JOHNNY AND THE LATINAIRES AND LATER LITTLE JOE JOHNNY Y LA FAMILIA. JOHNNY HERNANDEZ AND BROTHER LITTLE JOE HERNANDEZ HAD HIT AFTER HIT AND WERE ARGUABLY THE MOST POPULAR CHICANO BAND EVER.
At the tender age of 15, Johnny began sitting in with his Brother's Band, Little Joe & The Latinaires and other professional guest bands from out-of-town.
At the age of 17, while Johnny was working with Bridge Builder Co. in Fort Worth, Texas, his brother Jesse drafted him into the band. While attending a recording session with the band in San Antonio, Texas, at which time the song "Ramona", written by his Brother Jesse, and "Little Girl Of My Dreams", written by his Brother Little Joe were to be recorded, Johnny was asked to record the vocals on the spot.
Later that year, Johnny recorded "Por Un Amor. This was to be a historic day, as "Por Un Amor" went on to become a major hit, launching Little Joe and the Latinaires to a national status. (Por Un Amor, the album/CD has sold over 1.5 Million units since then and continues to be one of the most requested songs to date). This was the beginning of his lifelong musical career with Little Joe and the Latinaires, now known as "Little Joe y La Familia".
Johnny's signature song "Por Un Amor" went on to be the first of many hits for Johnny Hernandez.
Performing over twenty four years with Little Joe Y La Familia, Johnny was, and continues to be a a vital part or the history of hat has become known as Little Joe y La Familia. Little Joe Johnny y La Familia are considered by many historians to be major pioneers and trailblazers of Tejano / Chicano Music.
Johnny was actually the lead or the only vocalist on most of the big hits from Little Joe Johnny y La Familia. Hits like El Rebelde, Por Un Amor, Total, Por Una Mujer Casada, Cartas Marcadas and of course the Chicano National Anthem, "Las Nubes".
Johnny left Little Joe Johnny y La Familia in the Mid 80's to record such hits as "Canta,Canta", "Poquita Fe" and "Rancho Grande". Johnny still continues to record as well as tour all over the world.with his band. Johnny currently resides in Las Vegas, NV.
LITTLE JOE HERNANDEZ AND JOHNNY HERNANDEZ
ONE HALF OF THIS DUO LITTLE JOE JOHNNY AND THE LATINAIRES, JOHNNY HERNANDEZ WHO PUT OUT SO MANY CLASSIC HITS WILL BE ON THE CHICANO CLASSICS CRUISE 2019